The users, who view this Website, will see minor amounts of information in the used devices, which could be computers or mobile devices, as small text files called “Cookies”, stored in the directory used by the browser of the user.
There are different types of Cookies, some to make more efficient the Website’s use, other to enable determinate functions .
Analyzing in detail, our Cookies allow us to:
Shown below the different types of Cookies used by the website depending on the purpose of use
This type of Cookies allows the correct operation of some sections of the website. They are of two categories , persistent or session :
These Cookies, sent always from our Domain, are necessary to view properly the website in relation to the technical services offered . Therefore they will always used and sent, unless the user changes the settings of his browser .
The Cookies in this category are used to gather information about the use of the website . Trasparenze Veneziane srl will use this information in regard to anonymous statistical analysis to improve the use of the website and to make contents more interesting and pertinent to the user’s wishes . This category of Cookies gathers data in anonymous on the user’s activity and how the user came at the website. Analytics Cookies are sent from the website itself or from third-part domains .
These Cookies are used to gather information in anonymous, about the use of the website by the users like : visited pages, time of permanence, origins of traffic source, geographical origin, age, genre and interests in order to marketing campaigns . These Cookies are sent from third-party domains external to the website .
Trasparenze Veneziane srl is not bound to seek consent for technical and analytics Cookies, as they are necessary to provide the required services.
For all other types of Cookies the approval can be given by the User with one or more of the following modalities:
both these solutions can prevent the user to use or view parts of the website .
Following the list of analytics and technical Cookies used by this website :
Following the list of Cookies used by Google.com
1) Run the Browser Chrome
2) Click on Menu Settings of Chrome, which is on the toolbar of the browser next to the entry window url
3) Select Settings
4) Click on Show Advanced Settings
5) In the section “Privacy” click on the button “Setting content“
6) In the section “Cookie” it is possible to modify the following settings related to the Cookies:
For further information visit the Online Guide of Google Chrome.
1) Run the Browser Mozilla Firefox
2) Click on Menu Settings of Firefox, which is on the toolbar of the browser next to the entry window url
3) Select Options
4) Select Privacy panel
5) Click on Show Advanced Settings
6) In the section “Privacy” click on the button “Setting content“
7) In the section “Tracking” it is possible to modify the following settings related to the Cookies:
8) From the section “Chronology” it is possible:
For further information visit the Online Guide of Firefox.
1) Run the Browser Internet Explorer
2) Click on the button Instruments and select Internet Options
3) Click the Privacy tab in Settings and change the slider according to the action you want to for cookies:
For further information visit the Online Guide of IE.
1) Run the Browser Safari
2) Click on Safari, select Preferences and push Privacy
3) In the section Block Cookies specify how Safari must accept Cookies from other websites .
4) To view which websites have stored Cookies, click on Details
Safari iOS (mobile devices)
1) Run the Browser Safari iOS
2) Touch Settings and then Safari
3) Touch Block Cookie and choose between the options: “Never” “from Third-Party and advertiser”or “always”
4) To erase all Cookies stored by Safari, touch Settings, then Safari and in the end on Erase Cookies and data
For further information visit the Online Guide of Safari.
1) Run the Browser Opera
2) Click on menù Preferences, then on Advanced and in the end on Cookies
3) Select one of the following options:
In order to deactivate Cookies of Google Analytics it’s necessary to set up an additional component given by Google, which allows, once installed, to deactivate Cookies on this website and on all the others websites .To set up the plug-in, please click here .